As restrictions continue to ease, we are really pleased to say that we will re-opening for holiday bookings from 12th April 2021, and welcoming you down here again with (socially distanced!) open arms.
We are busy planning and preparing behind the scenes to ensure that when we open, we do so safely and in line with public health regulations. Our chief priority is the health and safety of our guests, staff, property owners and community, and you have our utmost assurance that we will be offering a safe and hygienic service, and clean and sanitised holiday properties, for you and your family to enjoy worry-free.
For this to happen, the way that we work and our usual procedures are being adapted, and we would greatly appreciate your help in following these new guidelines. Please take a look at what we will be doing, and what we ask of you, to ensure everyone’s well-being.
If you have any specific concerns regarding your stay please do get in touch, and we look forward to welcoming you to Cornwall!
Before your visit
We will be emailing all guests prior to arrival to firstly confirm your check-in arrangements (see below for more info) and to send you anything you might need for your stay. We will also be checking with guests, to ensure no members of the holiday party are experiencing any Covid19 symptoms.
We are required to have full names and contact numbers of all guests over the age of 16. Please ensure you email us these details prior to your stay. All information will be stored in compliance with GDPR.
Please take a look at our terms and conditions, prior to your stay, as we have amended these with temporary updates in accordance with government advice.
When collecting keys from our office in Perranporth, the following social distancing guidelines will be in place on arrival:
- Our office will be closed to the public. We therefore ask you to stay the recommended safe distance from the front door (this will be marked on the ground) and we will come to you
- Our aim is to stagger check-in times for guests, so we will contact you to confirm when your property is ready. However, please bear with us as cleaning may take longer than normal
- If you arrive and there is a small queue, please stay two metres from those around you and wait where marked
- We ask that only one person comes to collect the keys please
- All keys and permits will be sanitised
- Our staff will be wearing PPE, and we will provide hand sanitising stations for guests and staff
During your stay
- If you need to contact us while you are here on holiday, please call or email us rather than visiting the office
- Antibacterial handwash will be left in all properties (at the kitchen sink). However, we do ask that you also bring your own.
- Any consumables (such as handwash) will be removed from the property after your stay, and quarantined for a minimum of 72 hours. Clean consumables will be placed in your property before you arrive
- Whilst in the property, please open windows as much as possible, to keep the property well ventilated. Please do not leave windows open when out
- If, at any point during your stay you present symptoms of Covid 19 it is vital that you inform us immediately. We will be following Cornwall Council guidelines, and you must then return to your home residence (if travelling by car) for support from your registered healthcare provider
- If any property is highlighted on the track and trace system, it will be deep cleaned and fumigated, and the cost of fumigation will be charged back to the customer
- If any maintenance is required during your stay, we will arrange a time for a visit and request you vacate the property for the duration of any works/repairs
- Please stay safe; and follow the government guidelines on hand washing and social distancing at all times
Please strip your beds and place all linen in the black bin liners provided prior to check out, our housekeepers will collect linen once you have vacated the property.
When you leave, please return your keys to the letterbox to the rear of our office building. You will find a hand sanitising station here to wash your hands, and to sterilise the keys and permits.
- We have undertaken a thorough risk assessment ahead of re-opening for guests, to ensure we are operating safely and hygienically at all times
- All water systems will be thoroughly flushed prior to your stay
- Our housekeeping team will wear PPE during all cleaning and property checks
- We will remove non-essential touch points from properties, such as books, games and dvds, to minimise the risk of contamination
All linen and towels will be washed as per the public health guidelines at a minimum of 60 degrees
- We will be adhering to public health guidelines at all times
Our priority is to keep not just guests, but our local community safe too.
Our shops are open, our restaurants adapting to offer takeaway options and our pubs are serving, all with social distancing and safety measures in place.
As facilities open, and further guidelines are announced we will be sharing our guide to what’s open and how you can holiday safely. We will also put together a guide on which attractions are open to the public, and how you can visit safely.
Please bear with us as we adjust and adapt to a new way of working. We appreciate your understanding in following our guidelines, and hope that you enjoy a wonderful and well-deserved holiday.